Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Pole n Maver Seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Pole n Maver Seatbox

Just in case you missed it first time around, I still have for sale a Daiwa Exceler Advanced 16m pole in excellent condition (£550) and a Maver MX1000 seatbox with just about every add-on available (£180). Pics on my profile.
    Cheers Al

seat box

would you consider drpong the price for the box and iff i can get for a decent price i can giv you my box to sell aswell? but i am seriously straped for cash but really want a new box

thanks shane

Comment

i thought u were going to send me pictures of the box ?

Ben

Comment

i thought u were going to send me pictures of the box ?

Ben

Comment

seatbox

Sorry B. I thought u asked me 2 put them on my profile, so that's what I did. Al

Comment

seat box

would you consider drpong the price for the box and iff i can get for a decent price i can giv you my box to sell aswell? but i am seriously straped for cash but really want a new box

thanks shane

Comment

Seatbox

Sorry Shane need to get a ggod price, buying some carp gear. Also the box has loads of extras on it which make it a very good deal as it is.
              Cheers Al

Comment

Working...
              X