Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

looking to swap 2x poles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to swap 2x poles

hi guys,
    as i cant really afford to upgrade , looking to swap my map m sixteen, good condition, 2 powertops, 1 match top, and 1 power top in need of repair (clean break just below the joint).1 cupping kit.
    plus a 12.5m maver grim reaper, original one. excellent condition, 3 tops with number 1s removed, all new elastics in both poles, and 3 custom made internal bushes for the second sections in the maver. (done by ackoo) . probably could post, via courier.
    looking for a another 16m pole, strong enough for carp, plenty of spares. doesnt really matter what make, another map , maver etc.
    have been checking out prices for my poles second hand, the map is selling for around £200, and the maver around £100. have taken these prices off ebay . im not unhappy with the poles, would just like 1 pole to do all, cheers all. be nice lol .
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

one more go then, cheers.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Working...
    X