Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

2x maver poles 4 sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x maver poles 4 sale

genesis 12.5m
    reality 8.5m

£270 o.n.o

oh and a matchrod no xtra charge

Comment

where abouts are you from? and would you accept 250?
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Blue"]The difficulty lies, not in the new ideas, but in escaping the old ones, which ramify, for those brought up as most of us have been, into every corner of our minds.[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] :cool:

Comment

defo interested just need to no where u from how old are they an whats the rod cheers
        [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Blue"]The difficulty lies, not in the new ideas, but in escaping the old ones, which ramify, for those brought up as most of us have been, into every corner of our minds.[/COLOR][/B][/FONT] :cool:

Comment

the rod is an equalizer 12". Good cond im from rugeley staffs where are u? poles under 2months old and rod bout 2 years barely used. can have em tomoz if u want??? work til 9 bk at 10 please let me know leave me ur fone number il ring u 2nite. I can meet u halfway to wherever u are
          Last edited by avfc22; 27 August 2009, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Yeah mate perfect! Do the poles come with any kit?

Comment

yes matey wats ur number il ring u tonite at 10 il xplain more gotta go now its a good deal mate talk later

Comment

Working...
              X