Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

diawa exceler 16m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diawa exceler 16m

I have a well used diawa exceler for sale as follows-

1 good number 4 from a spectron
    2 broken telescoped number 4s
    no5 with a professional repair and re-enforcing wrap round the female joint
    no6 with a professional repair and a re-enforcing wrap on the female
    7-11 all ok apart from scratches on the graphics and some scribblings about tree stumps and sedges in black pen so I wouldn't forget where I was fishing!

number 5,8,9,10,11 sections from a matchwinner 811 which interchange as back up

6 original top3 kits with the number 1s removed, I still have a couple of the number 1s if required.

1 brand new MK3 match kit with the number 1 removed

1 short 4

Phex 3 and 4, half butts for 8-11 sections

177ext 17.5m extension, easily fishable at 17.5m with this as well.

Very, very light pole which handles carp fine which was £1700 when on the market a couple of years ago, built on the same mandrel as and very similar to a spectron. Might be good for a spectron owner for spares?

Any offers? Before it goes on ebay.

can I politely suggest that you put it on Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by Judge22 View Post
      can I politely suggest that you put it on Ebay
      Why do you say that?

Comment

Gaz i might be interested in the SPEX177 extension if its in good condition and you're willing to sell it seperately? After tonight i won't be back near a computer until Sunday evening....have a wedding to go to (just in case you think i'm ignoring any reply).

Comment

The spex is in fair condition. No chips or cracks just normal light scuffing from use, all the graphics are intact. I know they where nearly 200 notes but have seen them new now for 130 so I suppose 70ish would be a fair price?

Comment

what sort of money do you want gaz?

Comment

Hard to say at the minute as it looks like im selling the extension separately and I lad is coming round mine this afternoon to buy the mk3 top kit. I suppose £380 + shipping for the rest of it would be fair. Theres an extra telescoped number 4 section ive just found as well.

Comment

Will u swap it for some wilky floats?

Comment

Working...
                X