Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Greys G Tech 13' float road mint

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greys G Tech 13' float road mint

    For sale or swop a Greys 13' float rod in original bag and tube with unregistered warranty mint condition used once by me I took this in part exchange its in mint condition £75 posted or swap for decent margin pole Pm's please regards Stewart

  • #2
    Bttt

    Comment


    • #3
      would acept a good offer cheers guys

      Comment


      • #4
        guys this pole is now sold

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi, Cannot tell how old your post is? if you still have, will buy. Tel no. 07544 044359. Tony

          Comment


          • #6
            The post is nine years old
            Mark

            "At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Miserables - Victor Hugo

            Comment


            • #7
              Dear oh Dear
              Tony the date of the initial post is in the Band at the top
              above the members name 28th August 2009.
              The Judge may not be here any longer !
              Colin

              Comment


              • #8
                Big Col might be correct as judge has not been on line for over 3 years.

                www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by cyberslayer View Post
                  Hi, Cannot tell how old your post is? if you still have, will buy. Tel no. 07544 044359. Tony
                  Hi Tony, This could be your lucky day mate. I have the same Float Rod only used once, comes with original case and tube, This rod is not nine years old I hasten to add. Will do it for the same price posted. Will PM you my mobile number.
                  Regards Billy Boy :)

                  .`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                  ><((((?>
                  .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Brian G View Post
                    Big Col might be correct as judge has not been on line for over 3 years.

                    Bri
                    I seem to remember he suffered from Poor health .
                    I do remember most of his posts where reports on virtually everything he used
                    Colin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by weldec View Post
                      Hi Tony, This could be your lucky day mate. I have the same Float Rod only used once, comes with original case and tube, This rod is not nine years old I hasten to add. Will do it for the same price posted. Will PM you my mobile number.
                      You will not be able to send Tony a pm, the facility is not available to members until they have been on board for at least a week and completed at least 5 forum posts,you can send him a profile message but it can be seen by others.
                      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by hurricane View Post
                        You will not be able to send Tony a pm, the facility is not available to members until they have been on board for at least a week and completed at least 5 forum posts,you can send him a profile message but it can be seen by others.

                        Cheers H, appreciate that, I have sent him a text. Kind Regards to you and yours.
                        Regards Billy Boy :)

                        .`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                        ><((((?>
                        .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Seems as a new member you cannot private message me! Suggest you txt your number to my mobile 07544 044359. Tony.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            just spotted your txt! ignore prev. T.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Rod know sold. Thank you cyberslayer.
                              Regards Billy Boy :)

                              .`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                              ><((((?>
                              .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X