Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Where's Bournie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Bournie?

Anyone had any gear off him?....pm me if you have please.

i'm still waiting for my reels,any info appreciated also

Comment

Im sure Bournie is genuine lads..... didnt know him until i bought some gear off him, but he lives very local to me, I went to his house and collected what I bought, Id assume he is on holiday, but if no joy is had soon, Il try knocking his door for ya... let me know

Comment

thanks bullah,i know he prefered the gear he was selling to be picked up so not that worried about getting the reels i bought,but it is dragging on abit

Comment

Aye , I bought several items from this gentlemen, I picked them up and he seemed a very genuine lad

He did say that he works alot now , thats why he's given up fishing as he has no time

Comment

I have Emailed Kev, but as of yet no reply I guess he might be away, and having met the guy I can echo the comments fro above.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

bournie

you should have no worries he is a top bloke i bought g8 of him he delivered it within an hour then i decided to buy his tx box again delivered no probs hope this puts your mind at rest

Comment

its been 19 days today since my cheque was cashed and i havn't heard a thing,he'd be getting crap feedback off me if i could

Comment

Sounds like an Ok guy to me too....but when you have been waiting since 17th Aug for goods to turn up, it's amazing what goes through your mind...lol

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by scunnyiron View Post
                    its been 19 days today since my cheque was cashed and i havn't heard a thing,he'd be getting crap feedback off me if i could
                    be getting a visit from me
                    Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Ok guys think we should talk...PM me, and I will inform you what we did on the last non-"supplier"....all legal, I hasten to add!!

Comment

There is only one route to take and that is let the police handle it.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

can anyone supply a phone number for him before we get the police involved,got the police involved last time and the item was here 2 days later,shame it has to come to that

Comment

this was the number he gave out when he was going to run a match at coppice lane, before it fell through

07814 148793

Comment

thanks,answer phone but left a message,might do some good

Comment

Working...
                              X