Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

greys prodigy rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greys prodigy rods

i am selling the following 3 rods

greys prodigy barbel 1.75lb feeder rod, in excellent condition no cracks or chips, comes complete with push in quivertips £65.00 o.v.n.o

greys prodigy 11 - 13ft feeder rod again in excellent condition only had very minimal use still has plastic wrapping on the handle £60.00 o.v.n.o

greys prodigy 13 - 15ft float/ waggler rod, again excellent condition with no cracks or chips rod still has plastic wrapping on handle £60.00 o.v.n.o

i would prefere cash on collection however i will send by insured nightfreight courier for £12.50 (this is what it costs me) for next day delivery

if you wish to collect i am based in oldham, i will not meet anywhere as i've been let down in the past once ive arrived by no show's

These rods are all in immaculate condition and you will not be disapointed, I am prepared to do a deal on all 3 rods, carriage for all 3 together would be £25.00 i can insure for their full value

Regards

PM sent

Comment

I will have the barbel rod and the feeder rod. Please send details fo collection

Comment

How much will it be for p&p on the two rods above please.

Comment

all rods now sold

Comment

Working...
          X