Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sensas 774 16m Pole For Sale / Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensas 774 16m Pole For Sale / Swap

Hi all,

I've decided I want to change my "best" pole . So after selling my Definition and TKS40 I now want to sell my Sensas 774 to make way for a Tourney Pro or other top end pole.

13m Sensas 774 Power Match Pole
    5 Match Kits (internally bushed on the 2, one has a competition no.2)
    4 Carp Kits (2 are uncut and unused, 2 internally bushed)
    2 Spare no.4's
    2 "Super" Competition Extensions
    Mini 6/7 (unused)
    Preston Spot On Cupping Kit
    Clean Caps on 4 and 5

No repairs, sound joints, just light cosmetic scratching to no.8 and 9 graphics. Joker card was used to replace a no.5 i trod on!

Looking for around £1300 or may swap for Tourney Pro / Garbo G10. Maybe lower end Pole and cash?

Cheers,

PoDd

Would you be interested in a Daiwa G8 with a choice of over 20 top kits and lots of spares plus cash?

Comment

pole

i would swap my sensas 784 4 months old plus 700 cash 14 top kits 4 spare n0 4s

Comment

PM's sent.

Comment

Forgot to mention the:

Half Extension and
          Brand New Sensas Holdall (Black and Green).

Also I would consider offers around the £1300.

Comment

Thanks for the offers so far, however I am now committed to getting a 784, so would prefer to sell for cash or swap for 784.

I'm open to offers around £1250?

Comment

Originally posted by tinca1957 View Post
              i would swap my sensas 784 4 months old plus 700 cash 14 top kits 4 spare n0 4s
              why are you wanting to swap the 784 mate with a 774?

Comment

I've now found a 784 for sale, so any sensible offer around £1200 will be considered, PM me if interested.

Comment

Pole now sold, thanks all.

Comment

Hi,

Just clarifying is it a 16mtr Pole or 13mtr pole as it seems to state both lengths.

In fairness I wasnt looking to change pole and already have a new pole but I might explore this option as someone is already interested in my pole a MAPTKS40.

However if its at 16mtr I would need to come back to you and make an offer £1200.00 is out of my budget but I would see what I could do.

Pm me if you want.

Comment

Sensas poles are 13m and then various extensions can be added.

This was the 13m 774 with 2 Super Competition Extensions which took it to 16m.

Thanks for the interest but pole is sold as previously stated.

Comment

Working...
                      X