Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

rods , reels , luggage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rods , reels , luggage

shimano super 4000gtra £35 shimano exage 4000ra £35 shimano catana heavy feeder rod as new £50 shakespeare oddessa gold 12 ft match rod £25 daiwa super deluxe luggage black £65 preston v roller £20 or swap for carp tackle ,rods reels alarms collection all above is in very good condition just not used anymore cheers daz

Would you swap a fox eos micron alarm for an item mate its worth 60
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
    [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

cheers but looking to get 2 of each but cheers anyway

Comment

roller for me
        Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

sorry but this is COLLECTION ONLY cheers

Comment

no problem strange wasnt going to ask you to bring it to sheffield never mind cheers all the same
            Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Hi Nod where is Bloxwich mate?

Comment

near junction 10 m6 cheers

Comment

Nod, Im brownhills.... have some carp gear |I dont use, rod pod, pair of alarms, rucksack n a couple of rods... dunno if maybe u wanna trade?... to be more specific, the rucksack is a wychwood, with padded pockets, like new, just a little dusty from lying in my spare room, and teh rods are a pair of Abu Garcia maxxar 11' , two piece, 2 1/4 lb tc, both in bags....still have the boxes for the bite alarms too, which come with their own two piece banksticks,as well as a 4 rod pod.... let me know n we can discuss
                  Last edited by bullah; 5 September 2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

you have a pm Nod

Comment

Working...
                    X