Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino G8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino G8

Is anyone interested in a pole swap. I have a standard package G8 in very good condition no chips or cracks.

If your interested let me know what youve got to swap.

Thanks

Mark

I have a diawa 9m maxim put over for swap.
    It ent the lightest stick but nahdle carp nicely it ent very stiff but has a fair bi of bend onit i have had carp into the doubles on it aswell very good.
    Interested?
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
    [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

Thankl for the offer adam but im lookng for a pole of similar quality.

Mark

Comment

Okay mate no worries
        The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
        [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

put a price on it as it in the sale section
          Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Not looking to sell it. As my message reads I am looking for a swap therefore should need a price rich200.

Comment

a friend of mine has a mint maver 371 with a big spares package let me know if you are interested

Comment

14.5 meter tri cast collosus any good m8

Comment

pm sent to bb bone. Mackybrass dont know a lot about the tri cast so will investigate.

Mark

Comment

Hi i have a Garbolino G796 and cash if your interseted.

Comment

No thanks brother deal. G 796 not in the same class as a G8

Comment

Working...
                      X