Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

preston diatex power carp 16m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preston diatex power carp 16m

i have for sale a 16m diatex, used con, no.7 has been pro repaired, no.8 in need of repair, all other sections ok, 3 power tops in ok nick, 13,14.5 and 16m sections as new, would be good for spares or someone who wants a proper carp cruncher for not a lot of money, new no.8 can be bought for about £80
    it's gota go so open to offers.

Where abouts you based mate ?? I may be interested. You may also find you have to put a price on the add to comply with site rules.

Comment

just outside sheffield mate, offers in excess of a few quid!

Comment

how about £50?

Comment

reckon it's worth a ton of anyones money, a new section or a repair and you've got a very usable 16m pole that will land anything that swims.

Comment

I was thinking about £75

Comment

Originally posted by paulb View Post
              reckon it's worth a ton of anyones money, a new section or a repair and you've got a very usable 16m pole that will land anything that swims.
              no problems m8,just wanted something cheap for my lad my best offer would have been £60 collected

Comment

new poles arrived so to save any messin about first £80 buys it.

Comment

hey up dude have 80notes now anychance of lettin me know wer you are exactly??
                  [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

north anston mate just off j31

Comment

i will have it then!!! you have my number i belive give us a ring soon pal and we can sort readys out
                      Last edited by SheffieldLad; 9 September 2009, 06:37 PM.
                      [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

ok mate, sound.

Comment

pole now sold to the lad from shef

Comment

Working...
                          X