Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver deliverance 2 16.5 pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver deliverance 2 16.5 pole

i have a maver deliverance 2 16.5 for sale in good condtion with no cracks it has 3 top kits and cupping kit make me a offer

You must put a price me old mate

Comment

will take £150 as on ebay they go for about £230

Comment

open to offers

Comment

offer sent

Comment

is this pole still available please I am only 15 miles up the road regards Stewart

Comment

Guys he has already agreed to sell to me

Comment

been local tackle dealer pole is worth more than i thought so i will keep for time being
                thanks any way

Comment

This guy is so dishonest,agreed to sell it to me and i was on my way to his house and during the journey he texts me that he can"t meet me until later in the day....He then makes another story up......BE AWARE as he isn"nt a man of his words

Comment

Originally posted by laz1969 View Post
                    This guy is so dishonest,agreed to sell it to me and i was on my way to his house and during the journey he texts me that he can"t meet me until later in the day....He then makes another story up......BE AWARE as he isn"nt a man of his words
                    he's not the only one to mess folk about on here mate. exactly same thing happened to me a few weeks back
                    north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

Mentioned it to brian g,i think it would be a good idea for people having a minimum number of posts eg. 50 before they are allowed to sell on the forum.Although it wouldnt stop this sort of thing completely it would stop people joining just to make a quick buck or flog there stuff and rip people off

Comment

certainly worked on rmc (cemex).

its just so annoying. i put my name on a pole on the monday, kept in touch with the guy all through the week with a view to me picking it up on my way home friday, got a text friday morning to let me know hed sold it to someone else
                        north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

the reason i pulled out was he offered £90 and for me to drive 30 miles and meet in layby(dodgey!) my local tackle shop offered my £150 so cant go wrong as dont have to pay £20 petrol.

always 2 sides to a story good luck on ripping off someone else mate!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thecatneil View Post
                            the reason i pulled out was he offered £90 and for me to drive 30 miles and meet in layby(dodgey!) my local tackle shop offered my £150 so cant go wrong as dont have to pay £20 petrol.

always 2 sides to a story good luck on ripping off someone else mate!!!!!!!!!!!
                            £150 my ass!!!!!!........i offered you a sum of money to which at the time you were more than happy to accept to the point where you agreed to meet me closer to my home,you then made up a story to stall me and then made up another story.......i certainly am no rip off merchant as you suggest,are you telling me that you did"nt have a clue what you pole was worth before you advertised it....well you must be more stupid than i think then,what ever happened to a gentlemens agreement....Well i hope people have took notice of your dealings and are wary of dealing with you in the future

Comment

take a look at what they are worth if it aint that why are you so bothered.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X