Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa team seatbox+Daiwa team rod holdall+octaplus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa team seatbox+Daiwa team rod holdall+octaplus

Hi there,

I have for sale 1 x Daiwa team seatbox (black with gold lettering) vgc condition was used only a handful of times then left in storage for ages comes with fitted Octaplus levelling system (attached to box version)
    and also 1 x matching Team Daiwa rod holdall (black with gold lettering) vgc condition used a few times and then stored comes with two rod tubes for rods.

get yourself a bargain at £50 for the lot.

ps I cannot post this as it will have to be collection or you can alternately pay me via Paypal and you arrange a courier to come and collect from me.I am based in Fulham,London

you can call me on: 07825 392959

maxhombre

ps: ad is also on Gumtree with pictures
    Last edited by maxhombre; 12 September 2009, 01:03 PM.

Ive now changed the price to 45.00 for the lot and included two fishing hinged tackle boxes 1 x floats 1 x tackle bits and pieces also two rod rest tops included as well.....this is a no offer sale but might consider a swap for something I need the Daiwa kit can be viewed with pictures on Gumtree (London) in the fishing tackle for sale section and go back a couple of days to find it in the listing.

Comment

Hi just to say this is now on ebay with a £10 bid on - so if anyone is interested you will have to go through ebay and put a bid in.

regards

maxhombre

Comment

Sorry its now sold!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X