Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino Super G 12' Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino Super G 12' Feeder

Tried selling this before but didn't work out

I have one Garbo Super G 12' feeder to sell, retails at £130. I'm selling it postage paid by signed for delivery (costs £6 approx) in the original oval plastic tube, inside a stronger plastic tube.
    Used a handful of times, in original cloth bag, with four quivertips, it is in excellent condition but not pristine. Ideal for small match sized method feeders, bomb work for carp, standard bream feeder fishing for casts up to 40 yards with comfort and feeders to 2oz.
    I have tended to use it with 8lb mainline and hooklengths from 0.12 to 0.20, but it has a lovely mellow action so could be used right down to 0.08 for skimmers and roach.

If you take a look at my You Tube film (YouTube - Stafford Moor The Conker) of me fishing the conker at Stafford Moor you will see one of the rods in action.

Payment by Paypal, I'll accept £65 posted
    First post or PM gets it...
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

hi steve is it a 2 peice mate
    mark
    [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

It is two piece once the quiver is in if you see what I mean? So it's a butt, a top and a short quiver.
      With some of the quivers fitted it doesn't break into two equal parts but with others it does.

Check out:

Comment

if you have still got it i will have it mate
        nige cooke

Comment

Ta Cookie, I'll send you a PM.

Check out:

Comment

payment

still waiting for pay pal password mate will post you as soon as i get to know owt
            nige cooke

Comment

Working...
            X