Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver 201 comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver 201 comp

hi all, have just seen a maver 201 competition 16m pole with a few spares for sale, for £225.
    is that a bargain??????? cheers mark. oh , its on ebay.. and in preston.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Originally posted by mark(wilf) williams View Post
    hi all, have just seen a maver 201 competition 16m pole with a few spares for sale, for £225.
    is that a bargain??????? cheers mark. oh , its on ebay.. and in preston.
    cant find it mate!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

someone has snapped that bargain up , lasted about half an hour.

Comment

?????????? Bargain poles on ebay

What a bargain nicked fishing tackle is eh, f??"** brilliant, hope I can find mine on there soon so some crack head can pocket £200 quid, dont believe the hype

Comment

That comment about buying tackle on ebay is unfair. Any honest decent angler can check the profile of the seller and can read between the lines to establish the bona fides of the transaction. Personally I believe it is safer due to paypal protection than buying on forums.

Comment

the person selling the maver pole said the reason for selling was"i want to buy a couple of nice rods" . sounded strange, but he did not have negative feedback. it was collection only in preston.
            i am sure there are plenty scammers on ebay selling stolen gear, but in my experience most are genuine, just have to be careful. cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X