Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

big bargains coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big bargains coming up

Hi just to let you know and see if I get any feedback I am selling lots of quality match tackle and it will all be on here friday those of you who have brought from me before and those of you who know me will know i only have the best and it will go quickly I live in herts and it will be pickup or meet only items will include poles carbonactive rods drennan rods maver rods,shimano reel,diawa reels,rive stack system plus spare lids plus over 25 trays including winders and hook retaining boxes,tournament whip,etc etc watch this space,and it will all be priced to sell and not open for offers kev

u got any carp tackle mate rods reels ect

Comment

what poles mate ?

Comment

What colour r the rive trays?

Comment

may be interested in wats goin

Comment

i'm interested
            Bonehill Mill

Neil Jackson on 07861391916 for details of Sat n Wed opens... Sunday evening open matches to start in May....

[url]www.bonehillmill.co.uk[/url]

Mill Tackle 07872067558

Comment

Kev what ya doing getting an away season ticket at the Spurs aswell lol

Comment

Could be interested in Rive stack system. Could you send photos please ?

Comment

you have a pm mate
                  The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
                  [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

Please PM me pics of the Rive stuff. If its good I will take most of it.

Comment

some rive stuff mate im in essex

Comment

rive

Hi mate could you PM pictures of the rive equipment you have please...

regards matthew

Comment

Kev, loads of interest in all tackle, interested in the Rive trays etc...When are they going on mate???

Comment

may be interested in preston rods and shimano reel..
                            dont suppose you got any halkon hunt gear have yer?
                            :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Hi Kev, what Maver rods have you got? any light feeder or bomb rods?

Cheers, Graham
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                              X