Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

milo m800 pro box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milo m800 pro box

used m800 pro box for sale many xtras including trolly 200 ono buyer to collect

Can you send some pics please to [email protected]
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]18 TIMES AND THATS A FACT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Buyer to collect from were?? Anychance of meeting half way?? Come on fella give us the details
      [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

working the next couple of days mate but will give it a good clean and send ya some pics no problem. could poss meet halfway dont see why not

Comment

point i was trying to make pal was as forum rules you should post up were the item is based (or collected from) what extras are we talking about what sort of trolley is it etc... not a very good way of giving buyers the information they want dude

i aint been a &&&&& dude just lettin you know what the admin will say to ya cheers matey
          [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

god some picky people about any info needed whats wrong with people personal messaging me

Comment

area of location would be good m8 with it being collection
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

nothing picky about it. read this

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...must_read.html

i think its a brilliant idea that saves a lot of time messing about waiting for pm replies.
                besides, hes the admin and these are site rules.
                north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

Working...
                X