Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Map tks40

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map tks40

Selling brand new MAPTKS40 16mtr pole. Son had his stolen and this has just been delivered from Insurance as replacement. Due to length of time its took to get Ive already bought him another pole so this is the reason for selling. Not even been unzipped.
    [COLOR="red"]Pride[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]Of[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff00ff"]Derby[/COLOR][COLOR="#00ffff"]Juniors[/COLOR]:cool: [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Drawbag [COLOR="#00ffff"]Wanabeee :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

well give us a clue on price ?????

Comment

Originally posted by corn-muncher View Post
      well give us a clue on price ?????
      ya lets have price

Comment

if you dont want to be offended by an offer of say £400 cash? then put a price on it!

Comment

Says he wants £600 for it....Here
          The Maggotdrowner's Forum

Comment

Sorry guys been away with work, yes its £600. Like I say its brand new thats why asking so much.
            [COLOR="red"]Pride[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]Of[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff00ff"]Derby[/COLOR][COLOR="#00ffff"]Juniors[/COLOR]:cool: [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Drawbag [COLOR="#00ffff"]Wanabeee :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by jake hemmings View Post
              Sorry guys been away with work, yes its £600. Like I say its brand new thats why asking so much.
              jake thats little too much

think again

Comment

Originally posted by chickenman View Post
                jake thats little too much

think again
                unless its been discounted its a hundred quid cheaper than the shop and it states its brand new. so unless ive missed summert?
                north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

or it nicked it !!!!!!!!!!! lol
                  [B]!!!! life's a bitch and then you Marry one !!!!![/B]

Comment

Originally posted by richard e. View Post
                    unless its been discounted its a hundred quid cheaper than the shop and it states its brand new. so unless ive missed summert?
                    only as long as it comes with the warranties associated with a shop bought product!

Comment

Originally posted by adaz View Post
                      only as long as it comes with the warranties associated with a shop bought product!
                      thats a fair point. anyroad, its the blokes sale thread and he's perfectly entitled to ask whatever he likes for it.
                      north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

Well said Rich, Like I said it is a replacement for my sons that got nicked out his mates dads car, the cheapest Ive seen them going for is £679 on ebay, also dont know if its the fact there so popular or just a problem with the supplier in France but we have waited 5 weeks from the tackle shop to get this as he said they were non surluss in the country. He has a GIS12 and A Superlegion as backup,although hed rather have the Map as backup I want to generate some funds back so thought the Map being new would sell easier.

Comment

£750 brand new from chapmans at scunny
                          nige cooke

Comment

as back up he dunt work as a banker does he lol
                            nige cooke

Comment

Originally posted by cookie44 View Post
                              as back up he dunt work as a banker does he lol
                              rec he does
                              he going to have drop

Comment