Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Priced to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priced to go

map pole roller £15

octoplus pole hooks £7.50 a pair

korum feeder arm £10

Old margin pole (think it is 5.7m) not gunna kid you(like the bloke who sold it to me) it is not PI but was distributed by PI would be good for a young un sitting next to you on the bank £10

About 20 winders with rigs on, preston shotz about 20 pole floats, fox bread punch set..plus other bits and bobs....£10

Collected prices

Winders and floats sold subject to payment

Winders and floats sold

Originally posted by boltonrobbo View Post
    map pole roller £15

korum feeder arm £10

Old margin pole (think it is 5.7m) not gunna kid you(like the bloke who sold it to me) it is not PI but was distributed by PI would be good for a young un sitting next to you on the bank £10

About 20 winders with rigs on, preston shotz about 20 pole floats, fox bread punch set..plus other bits and bobs....£10 SOLD

Collected prices

Comment

Some more items sold

Some more items sold

map pole roller £15

korum feeder arm £10

Old margin pole (think it is 5.7m) not gunna kid you(like the bloke who sold it to me) it is not PI but was distributed by PI would be good for a young un sitting next to you on the bank £10 SOLD
      About 20 winders with rigs on, preston shotz about 20 pole floats, fox bread punch set..plus other bits and bobs....£10 Sold

Collected prices

Comment

pole roller now sold

Some more items sold
        pole roller sold

Comment

got another bargin from kevin cheers m8
          Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Working...
          X