Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

black magic2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black magic2

can anyone tell me what a browning black magic 2 pole with 3 topkits is worth,cheers lee

black magic

hi lee, i just sold one for £180, but it was like brand new.
    They were the lightest strongest poles ever made i never used mine much, but i had red hydro throught it, to be honest it would take any elastic, but the top kits are so short, that it dont take to long to bottom out.
    Another bad point with the pole,that being put over joints it could be a bit of a pig unshipping when you had a decent fish on.
    if its in good nick, and it is cheap enough, but beware,buying spares now can be expensive, now that browning are back in germany
    oh by the way i had the extension with mine taking it to just under 12.5 mtrs
    you can still get spares if you hunt about on e-bay, but to be honest unless it is coming cheap there are better alternatives out there just now
    cheers
    up

Comment

black magic

its in vgc and the 3 topkits are top4s and i have the 12.5m extension, so do you think its worth £100/£120

Comment

Originally posted by lee47 View Post
        its in vgc and the 3 topkits are top4s and i have the 12.5m extension, so do you think its worth £100/£120
        if u duna buy it i will 4 that price u cana go wrong m8. av got 2 on um.yul get used 2 um bein put ins m8.

Comment

Think its worth about £30 but I'll give you £40 for it . lol . Seriously , think you'll get at least £ 140 on e-bay , seem to be in high demand at the moment , if you dont sell it PM me , got 3 of em but I'll take another

Comment

black magic

cheers for that richie,i gathered they are popular by the amount of p/ms ive had,ive got someone coming round today for it,if he doesnt have it ,ive got a reserve list of other members,in order they got in touch with me.cheers lee

Comment

Working...
            X