Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

yank and bank for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yank and bank for sale

i have a yank and bank 10.6metre im selling brought it 4 months ago for £199.99 , it has 3 top kits 2 have red hydro and one not elasticated was going to use as cupping kit good condition am wanting £130.00 or a garbolino margin manager. as swop

y nb

you have a pm m8

Comment

haha there only £130 brand new fella with 3 top kits and a bump extension
      [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

thats the old one and they have no elastic in them an mine has the the extra but end and still has price tag on bag

Comment

so did mine pal and trust me they are only 130 new RRP £199 shop price £170 then they went from £110 back to £129.99

BRAND NEW DAIWA 10.6M YANK N BANK MARGIN POLE RRP £199 on eBay (end time 16-Oct-09 14:07:21 BST)

thats including postage matey
          [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

good point sheffield mate only going for about 90 quid posted on ebay new same on here people selling for 70 -100 quid posted new and laccyed up
            :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

y n b

Not wishing to sound clever but I did try to prepare you for this in my pm to you last night. I have two y n b and as much as I llove them if I thought I could get £130 for them they would be up for sale this afternoon

Comment

Sold sold sold

item is now SOLD thanks for lookin

Comment

mmm mine will be for sale later

if anyone else wants a y n b for this price i have two up for grabs.......................not

Comment

Working...
                  X