Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Seat box WANTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat box WANTED

My old man is after a newer seatbox. He has a budget of £125-175 and is after a box along the lines of a Milo, Brilo or Matchbox. He may consider a Preston or Rive station but it must not be too heavy for him.

He says it must have ;

square legs
    a deep base for reels, feeders and float tubes
    several drawers including a deeper one for pole pots etc
    a tray or two for rigs
    come with a trolley

...and prefferably a side tray and other attachments.

If you have one for sale please let me know and I will tell him. Preferably for sale within a 100mile radius of county Durham or available for postage.

PM me or e-mail me any pictures you may have.
    Thanks

have a look at the ultimate angling seat boxes or dragon carp have brought one out for £99 with footplate .I own the ron thompson seat box it has everything you are after and it,s around £139 to 150 depending where you look it has never let me down and comes with footplate and side tray that fits under the box.[www.mullarkeys.co.uk
    Last edited by fishster; 27 September 2009, 05:41 PM. Reason: error

Comment

]RT Match Carbonite System Seat Box Fully Loaded - ONLY £149.99!!

Part No. 8421

***DUE IN END AUGUST 2009*** Order now to guarantee stock and price!!!

RT Match Carbonite System Seat Box Fully Loaded (Code TAS-40030 (8421)).

The New Carbonite seat box is without the best value match or general coarse
      fishing box on the market. The box is 'fully loaded' with extras, and available
      at an unbelievable price! The box comes complete with a solid square leg frame
      system with adjustable legs and flexible mud feet. Also included is a folding
      footplate with adjustable legs, side tray with a sliding accessory bowl that slides
      neatly under the main box and locks in place. There is a magnetic 3 drawer
      system and the comfy pole seat also doubles up as a pole winder tray. The main
      box has a deeper padded section for even more accessories and the soft padded
      strap will ensure comfort, all the way to your
      Last edited by fishster; 27 September 2009, 05:54 PM. Reason: error

Comment

This is the seat box go to mullarkeys and click on seat boxes and have a look at it
        Last edited by fishster; 27 September 2009, 05:57 PM. Reason: error

Comment

[IMG]www.mullarkeys.co.uk[/IMG]

Comment

All sorted out with a box now thanks.

Comment

what box did you get mate

Comment

It wasnt for me but I managed to get him an older Matchbox Pyramid fullly kitted out with a lot of extras.

Comment

nice one

Comment

Working...
                  X