Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston X6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston X6

I have now posted pics in my profile of the Preston X6 with accessories, £275 collection from Wakefield.
    www.tacklefinder.net

Gaz I'm interested in the X6 can I ask why you're selling the X6 box and accessories please. Thanks, Graham
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I've now got a Tardis which is smaller and lighter, i filled the X6 to the brim with kit i never used, i think we all do that
      www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Thanks mate, I've got a perfectly good Trabucco 'Dream Team' box at the moment which is in perfect condition but I really like the Preston boxes and if I'm honest I would really like yours! I'll give it some thought this weekend and let you know soon. Definately interested though and I'll be coming up to Boston Spa near Wetherby soon so I could collect on the way through. Thanks again, be in touch soon.
        Graham
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

pm sent

Comment

with all those acessories i think thats a bargain
            Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

sold
              www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Gaz, I see that the X6 is now sold so I guess somebody got s real good bargain. I'll keep my eyes open for another one! I should have made my mind up quicker.

Graham
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                X