Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Trabucco dream team seat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trabucco dream team seat box

TRABUCCO DREAM TEAM GENIUS SEAT BOX

This is a modular seat box with a cassette style sliding footplate. It features non marking 25mm round legs (similar to Rive boxes I think). There are two front drawers which will perfectly accomodate 165mm pole rig winders. There is a full width deep side drawer which has dividers to keep everything tidy. Two of the sections will accomodate two of the preston winder trays side by side and there is a deep base unit for storage of all the larger items.

I have re-packed the seat with an extra layer of foam which makes it firmer and less prone to sag after a few hours of sitting. I have also fixed non slip rubber along each of the bars of the footplate to make it safer when wet! The seat has the usual pole hook for fishing with a spray bar.

I will include with it a double ripple bar, a couple of short keep net arms and a pair of 'over and under' pole hooks.

This box is in immaculate condition and the modules are identical to the ones on the Maver PRO box so they can easily be used if necessary.

I will accept £200 (no offers) and collection would be preferred from Wivenhoe near Colchester. I might be able to meet somewhere depending on location. I will post some pictures here as soon as I get chance to take photos.

Many thanks, Graham
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would consider sending by courier as I have a local one I've used previously but I would estimate this to cost about £20
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Pictures now added to my profile

I have added some pictures of the seatbox and accessories onto my user profile in an album. I have also included a small Dinsmore pole roller in the sale with the other items. If you are interested please either PM me or phone on 07595 176737.
      Graham
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

If this works then there should be some pictures of the seatbox below!! If not please go to my user profile and view the album.
        Thanks, Graham
        Attached Files
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

The box is now sold on ebay - thanks to all those who had a look anyway
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
          X