Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

drennan K/O cup final vip tickets! FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drennan K/O cup final vip tickets! FREE!

i entered a competition in match fishing magazine to win a pair of vip invitation tickets for the drennan knock out cup final which is to be featured in match fishing magazine!

fortunatley for me,,, i won a pair,
    but unfortunately because i forgot i entered it, i have no holidays left at work, im not going to be able to make it!

if i remember correctly this is 1 pair of 20 for the two days,that was on offer for this event so invitations are limited!

there will be a prize draw on each of the 2 days for some drennan gear! and also a chance to get your ugly mugs in matchfishing magazine!

1st day is;-
    wednesday 21st october and the venue is the river wye at belmont, hereford!

2nd day is;-
    thursday 22nd october and the venue is docklow pools which i think is also hereord!

please make sure you can make these dates before you ask for the tickets!!!!!!!

1st reply to the thread will get the tickets TOTALLY FREE !

someone else may aswell enjoy them rather than bin them!

so, who wants em ?
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

me please :P

Comment

I have them plz m8

Comment

sorry aiden,,, bit to late bud!

davism,, can you pm me your full adress and post code please bud so i can post em to you!

enjoy it mate..
        ps,,if you win the prize draw,, i want the prize!

LOL!
        :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Aiden
          I got 2 you can have m8 pm me your address and i will post them to you

Comment

Cheers pm replyed

Comment

Posted this morning Aiden have a good couple of days mate

Comment

Working...
              X