Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa 12 ft porky pig feeder rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa 12 ft porky pig feeder rod

As above wanted no silly prices please

Oh I was going to offer one for a tenner, but that would be a silly price LOL
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Grow up

Comment

Never.

Comment

If your bored do your own post .
          Tool

Comment

And heres me sending you a nice P.M, hoping to help.
            Sponner.

Comment

You asked for a 12ft Porky Pig (god knows why )
              if someone offers you what you want for a Tenner what's wrong with that ??
              Porky Pigs aint worth much anyway !!
              Why would you be offended ? do you want to pay silly Money for 1
              Colin

Comment

Hey up have you got a porky pig rod colin ?

Comment

Sorry Gezg
                  When they 1st brought them out I was given a Sample to use & I absolutely Hated it !!
                  There wasn't a single thing that I could say I liked
                  3 very good mates of mine that fished for the Star Match Group in Worcester some of the Best Feeder Anglers on the Planet ordered them from
                  Alans Tackle shop without seeing them ,solely on the Hype that preceded the Launch of the Supposedly Best kept secret for Years
                  All 3 of them said they wished Diawa had kept the Secret !!
                  Those rods were used a couple of times & spent the rest of their life chucked in Sheds somewhere
                  At the Time Mal Storey had just brought out his Severn /Trent Twin tip Feeder Rod & that outsold everything else available because it did what it was supposed to Do
                  Not wanting to upset anyone because we all have our own Opinions
                  If someone was to offer me a Porky Pig I would thank them for their Offer & suggest they put it where it belongs in the Nearest Skip!!
                  Why have you decided on 1 Gezg is it because 1 was on here or have you used 1 in the Past ?
                  There are so Many Feeder Rods out there Today NEW that would be more suitable & more reliable @ Around the same price that you would be asked for an Old Porky pig
                  PM me with details of what type of Fishing you intend to do & I will do my best to advise
                  Unless you are determined to go with your initial choice
                  Then I would advise you to Pay as little as you can .Ricks offer of 1 for £10 is as high as I would go if I was you
                  Col
                  Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                    Sorry Gezg
                    When they 1st brought them out I was given a Sample to use & I absolutely Hated it !!
                    There wasn't a single thing that I could say I liked
                    3 very good mates of mine that fished for the Star Match Group in Worcester some of the Best Feeder Anglers on the Planet ordered them from
                    Alans Tackle shop without seeing them ,solely on the Hype that preceded the Launch of the Supposedly Best kept secret for Years
                    All 3 of them said they wished Diawa had kept the Secret !!
                    Those rods were used a couple of times & spent the rest of their life chucked in Sheds somewhere
                    At the Time Mal Storey had just brought out his Severn /Trent Twin tip Feeder Rod & that outsold everything else available because it did what it was supposed to Do
                    Not wanting to upset anyone because we all have our own Opinions
                    If someone was to offer me a Porky Pig I would thank them for their Offer & suggest they put it where it belongs in the Nearest Skip!!
                    Why have you decided on 1 Gezg is it because 1 was on here or have you used 1 in the Past ?
                    There are so Many Feeder Rods out there Today NEW that would be more suitable & more reliable @ Around the same price that you would be asked for an Old Porky pig
                    PM me with details of what type of Fishing you intend to do & I will do my best to advise
                    Unless you are determined to go with your initial choice
                    Then I would advise you to Pay as little as you can .Ricks offer of 1 for £10 is as high as I would go if I was you
                    Col
                    Rick ain't got one he was joking .

Comment

You have to make allowances for Rick
                      He aint all there . lol
                      Sorry Rick you know I don't mean it Mate !!
                      Colin

Comment

good solid rod, for chucking big weights on trent.still use mine when trent is pulling through, and it does the biz for me, but it's each to there own as they say.

Comment

That's what I said they are Marmite Rods
                          You Love em or Hate em !!
                          Colin

Comment

Gezg,
                            Glad you realise I was only joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick b View Post
                              Gezg,
                              Glad you realise I was only joking.