Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hooks

for sale i have 42 packs of hooks and 10 boxes of them some used some new barbed barbless all different sizes all different makes including kamasan drennan preston middy

25.00 posted

thanks mitch
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Can't believe you're selling the hooks I sent you! And for a lot more money!

Comment

and i asked you for them nathan,what did u charge

Comment

You have a cheek method master!

Comment

cheeky is not the word ................
          if selling them nathan should get the money

Comment

Metod master i dont think you will be getting anymore cheap stuff off this site.You have only spoilt it for you self.

Comment

idiot

Comment

never put down to malice what could be put down to stupidity.....we were all young once....MM
                In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

hi lads if the lads brought stuff and wants to make a few pound good to him .i buy tackle so does gaz889 so whats the difference just makin aliving so put me down as a bad person too .good luck in the future mm all the best pete

Comment

Slightly different Pete when he sent me loads of messages asking about tackle and asking for cheap stuff cos he had no money and was 13 year old and desperate for gear to use! I tried to be helpfull by selling him over £150s worth of gear for £15 posted and it makes me sick that he then went and sold it to make a profit!

Comment

well understand nathan but sorry if you feel disheartened matey but end of the day he hasnt done any thing wrong in my eyes but begg for stuff .lets put it this way he wont get anything else cheap shot is self in foot matey .so in the long run he hasnt done is self any favours matey thanks pete

Comment

now this is only my opinion, and at the end of the day we are all entitled to opinions. If nathan sold young mitch a load of surplus tackle, then the deal was done, nathan was obviouslly happy with what he sold it for initially. The gear now belongs to mitch and he can do whatever he wants with them, and if that is selling at a profit then fair play to him. At the end of the day we all go to the tackle shop and buy gear there and we dont winge about the tackle shop owner selling us hooks that he bought cheaper. Mitch is only a kid but already he is trading like an adult fair play to him, he should pm mr groves and ask if he wants to buy some, and if he doesn't, he should leave the lad alone and get off his case.
                        I think i detect a little bit of jealousy, cos mr groves wanted the hooks, and is peeved that young mr branson got them first. PMSL

Comment

I am afraid this is all getting too personal by far. Any further attacks be it on Mitch, Nathan or anyone else will not be tolerated thats a fact.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

"yesterdays news is tomorrows chip paper"

Gone on long enough now dont you think.........................???

Comment

Some people who have bought tackle from me have sold it again on this site or on Ebay, good luck is all i can say to that.
                              Now more importantly, does anyone want a Drennan Medium Feeder 11'6" with 2 tips? Full cork handle, slide reel fittings and in very good condition. It has a slim blank with a spiral pattern running thru, reel lines 3-5lb. The 2 tips slide into the butt section when not in use.
                              £40 posted
                              www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Working...
                              X