Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tri-cast Aristoctrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri-cast Aristoctrat

I have a 15.7m Tri-cast Aristocrat pole with 12 top'3s, of which 3 are match kits, 9 are power kits, 1 x cup kit with cups, 3 x number 4 sections and holdall tubes etc £1750 plus p&P

How much use has this pole seen.

Why are you selling everbody seems to rave about these.

Comment

the pole has seen 5-6 sessions , I'm selling purely for financial reasons, changed jobs, not earning as much as I was so I need to balance the books!

Comment

Where abouts are you based fella, are you open to offers as these can be bought for £1950 new ?? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
          Where abouts are you based fella, are you open to offers as these can be bought for £1950 new ?? Cheers
          but not with 12 top kits

Comment

Originally posted by steve (stonecold) View Post
            but not with 12 top kits
            Yes but 9 of them are power kits and i would have to sell these and replace them with match kits. I don't use power kits. I haven't any powers at the moment for my G995 and I had none for my Airity, but i do have 12 match kits and would need the same again.

Comment

bttt

Comment

Would still like to know where you are from fella and if you are open to offers as very interested, would have to collect it as cannot trust postal services to deliver it in one piece.

Comment

he's from plymouth craig

Comment

Cheers Pat. Too far for me that, looks like the kids can have some christmas presents after all.

Comment

Hi mate

Am interested in buying your pole mate, pm me your number and i will give you a ring mate.

Marcus
                      [url]http://www.goldvalleylakes.com/[/url]

Comment

pole now sold!

Comment

Working...
                        X