Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rods

1 Daiwa Harrier 14' match rod, used but good nick £20, Shakespeare team feeder rod, 11' good nick, £20,2 Quantum carp/pike rods ,12' 2.5tc full duplon grips £25,1 Wychwood 12' 2.75tc carp rod excellent condition and quality £25, collect or meet around West Mids

pm sent

Comment

is the shakespeare feeder rod still for sale
      and would you be willing to post
      cheers

Comment

daiwa 14ft rod

Hi, Interested in the rod, i have a mate that lives in willenhall, how far from you. I trunk down to S/Wales three nights a week so if you live near the M6/M5 could arrange a meet. If i arrange a courrier is that ok. Regards Phil.

Comment

14ft daiwa rod

Originally posted by Mark 18 View Post
          1 Daiwa Harrier 14' match rod, used but good nick £20, Shakespeare team feeder rod, 11' good nick, £20,2 Quantum carp/pike rods ,12' 2.5tc full duplon grips £25,1 Wychwood 12' 2.75tc carp rod excellent condition and quality £25, collect or meet around West Mids
          Hi, mate, Can you send me a contact number so we can arrange collection/courier. Regards Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by DAF 3600 View Post
            Hi, mate, Can you send me a contact number so we can arrange collection/courier. Regards Phil.
            Hi, Sorry mate rod no longer needed, wife's treating me to one for Christmas

Comment

Working...
            X