Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Abu 501 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu 501 For Sale

Hi Guys
    I'm selling an Abu 501 closed face reel. It comes with a metal spool and a plastic spare spool. Reel is in excellent working condition. Only cosmetic blemish is a small chunk of the reel foot (rear half) missing. Approx half a centimetre of metal is amiss. Don't ask me how that happened, as it was like that when I bought it second-hand. I knew about it when I was buyig it and it has posed no problems when attaching reel to rods.
    I've just got hold of an Abu 507 mk 1, which is the reason I am selling the 501.
    Even with the slight cosmetic fault, the 501 reel is in A1 condition with minimal scratching to body and cowl. Pick-up pin works as it should and gears are smooth and reliable.
    Looking for £25 inc postage and packaging. Reel will be sent recorded delivery for peace of mind.
    Thought I'd post on here first, but will stick it on fleabay next Monday if no takers.
    Thanks
    DD
Working...
X