Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver 301

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver 301

maver 301 with holdall, cupping kit, extension, 4 power kits and holdall the number 5 and 7 are with scott at esselle pole repairs at the moment the number 7 is having a repairs due to me fishing in stupid winds and the number 5 is having a wrap on the female end as it felt a lilltle bit weak to me looking for quick sell £340 cash on collection willing to meet around bristol area thanks lewis

please pm me or call 07896790457 if interested thanks
    [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

what you thinking of buying next lewis???
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

no long avalible sorry just went to pick up a new 301 but the 11.5 section was cracked so left it so keepig this one now thanks lewis

Comment

never trust a maver. lewis,the 18th will soon be upon us,do you know how to get to viaduct??
        talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

no but my trusty sat nav dose lol

Comment

i will ring steve up tommorrow,to see what lakes are available to fish.i fancy a crack at scary cary.big lumps on that one.
            talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

tell me about hooked about 20 carp landed 4 still weighed in 38lb lol

Comment

Working...
              X