Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Cintex Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Cintex Pole

Preston Cintex 16m Pole for sale with 6 Tops plus cupping kit....looking for £400 or nearest offer....I am based in Bury North West.....pick up would be better..

Cheers
    Si

bttt

Comment

pole

wots it like at fulllength mate and at 13m?

Comment

Originally posted by ben harrison View Post
        wots it like at fulllength mate and at 13m?
        had one of these poles 3 yrs ago £400 bit overpriced seen them go alot cheaper than this this is a out and out bagging pole
        just made for carp as there is no match kits supplied heavy at 16m wouldnt hold it all day
        very strong pole though
        Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

It's a proper bagging pole and although heavier than an allround pole I have fished all day at 16m....at 13m its great.

If you think its overpriced then fine but i did indicate ono.....

Comment

I have had one of these poles for years and would not swop for any other, had carp upto 19Ib on this and fish as small as a couple of ounces, the best pole i have had, a couple of friends of mine have both bought this pole this year for around £550 with about 4 power top kits and a cupping kit. I paid just over £700 about five years ago, as some of you may recall i lost a top 2 power kit at a ta contest ( and the fish ) and it cost me £80.00 for a replacment, think this is a bargain. Good luck in selling this pole think whoever buys it wont be disapointed.

Comment

Thanks Moonshine....

Comment

no takers on this? Its a great baggin tool...

Comment

Working...
                X