Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston onbox X5 seat box for sale with extras!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston onbox X5 seat box for sale with extras!

i have a preston innovations onbox X5 seat box for sale its only 6 months old and is fantastic condition its full of preston and korum feeders,pole rigs,spare floats,elastic,scissors,line etc.It also comes with a preston super side tray,ripple bar,preston pole sock and small brolly arm.
    OFFERS!

You have a PM
    www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

[QUOTE=prestonmike;122279]i have a preston innovations onbox X5 seat box for sale its only 6 months old and is fantastic condition its full of preston and korum feeders,pole rigs,spare floats,elastic,scissors,line etc.It also comes with a preston super side tray,ripple bar,preston pole sock and small brolly arm!£190

Comment

which model is it mate is it the x5s

Comment

Originally posted by GREENY View Post
          which model is it mate is it the x5s
          don't hold me to this, but i dont think they do the 's' version for a 5 drawer yet

Comment

your right they dont do the s version in the 5 drawer box.

Comment

preston box

oreyt mate were are you based and is the box still for sale

cheers luke

Comment

yeah still for sale,i live in middlesbrough

Comment

i have a preston innovations onbox X5 seat box for sale its only 6 months old and is fantastic condition its full of preston and korum feeders,pole rigs,spare floats,elastic,scissors,line etc.It also comes with a preston super side tray,ripple bar,preston pole sock and small brolly arm!£180

Comment

Working...
                  X