Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Non Fishing Items for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Fishing Items for sale

Not sure whether I could put non fishing items up for sale but seeing that there have been one or two recently I thought I would put the following on on behalf of my son

Squire by fender black stratocaster guitar, comes with 10 watt amp, strap, picks, guitar lead (new fender one £25!) padded guitar carry case (£30 when new) guitar tuner, any other things i can find...£50

Fujitsu semens computer tower, about 24months old, 2gb ram, 250gb hard drive, ideal presant for christmas. comes with wires to connect to a moniter (or tv as i did) also comes with wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. please note i do not have a moniter to sell with the tower as i used my tv which is not for sale.....£50

Savic Spelos dwarf hamster cage. comes with box, instructions, wheel, food bowl, water bottle, house, exercise ball, lots of other accesserys. note this has been used but has been cleaned..£25

meet within reasonable distance or you can pick up! thanks.

you have pm

Comment

computer tower sold

Computer tower sold, if anyone wats photos of the other items let me have your e-mail address and I will get back to you

Originally posted by boltonrobbo View Post
      Not sure whether I could put non fishing items up for sale but seeing that there have been one or two recently I thought I would put the following on on behalf of my son

Squire by fender black stratocaster guitar, comes with 10 watt amp, strap, picks, guitar lead (new fender one £25!) padded guitar carry case (£30 when new) guitar tuner, any other things i can find...£50

Fujitsu semens computer tower, about 24months old, 2gb ram, 250gb hard drive, ideal presant for christmas. comes with wires to connect to a moniter (or tv as i did) also comes with wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. please note i do not have a moniter to sell with the tower as i used my tv which is not for sale.....£50 SOLD

Savic Spelos dwarf hamster cage. comes with box, instructions, wheel, food bowl, water bottle, house, exercise ball, lots of other accesserys. note this has been used but has been cleaned..£25

Comment

Guitar n cage

bttt Would make lovely Xmas presents

Comment

bttt

bttt

Comment

put them on ebay or your local paper ................o ya its FREE here

Comment

Non fishing items

Thanks for bringing me back to the top Ian, you saved me a job. I assume you will be having a pop at the other guys who have non fishing items on the forum as well?

Anyway people just want you to know that the guitar is reduced to £40. This would make an ideal starter kit without breaking the bank.

Cage remains at £25.

Anyone wants photos let me have your e-mail address
              Last edited by boltonrobbo; 19 November 2009, 11:50 AM. Reason: forgot to mention cage

Comment

Ive sent you an email
                cheer
                lisa

Comment

guitar

photos sent

Comment

guitar sold

Guitar sold

Originally posted by boltonrobbo View Post

Squire by fender black stratocaster guitar, comes with 10 watt amp, strap, picks, guitar lead (new fender one £25!) padded guitar carry case (£30 when new) guitar tuner, any other things i can find...£50 SOLD

Fujitsu semens computer tower, about 24months old, 2gb ram, 250gb hard drive, ideal presant for christmas. comes with wires to connect to a moniter (or tv as i did) also comes with wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. please note i do not have a moniter to sell with the tower as i used my tv which is not for sale.....£50 Sold

Comment

Personally i can't see the problem with having some non fishing items for sale on the forum, it has clearly worked out well for some of the members as the items have been sold, thats got to be a plus point for the site.
                      www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Working...
                      X