Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

3 Boxes for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Boxes for Sale

I am having a clear out and have 3 boxes for sale, possibly more. i may also have some older top of the line rods and reels for sale soon.

I have a good condition Rive conti style box with a plastic base and Octoplus XL main frame. The box comes with an adjustable Octoplus footplate all with mud feet and has a pole cushion seat with a 30mm tray and padded carrying strap. I will also include a 6 bait box aluminium bait tray, some draw dividers and other Octoplus box accessories. Asking £90ono + P&P or collection

I also have a good used condition Kiley 5 drawer canal box in burgundy. It has the original folding footplate with mudfeet all round and a foam pole seat. the box has 2 large and 2 small front drawer a side drawers and room for pole winders under the seat. It has a few other accessories and again comes with a aluminium sidetray. The down side is that one of the brass catches is broken but it can be easily fixed. Price £70ono + P&P or collection

The last box is a vgc blue Matchbox Team 5 drawer box (British made). It comes with the deep base for reels and float tubes and has 2 large and 2 small front drawers and a cross drawer. It also has a tray for pole winders under the seat. This box comes with an adjustable Penrose footplate. I am looking for £70ono + P&P or collection.

Prices are negotiable and I will be willing to post at cost or meet within a reasonable distance. These boxes are used but have plenty of years left in them and would be good for a new match fisherman or a youngster. They would also make a nice christmas present for a loved one.

Please Pm me on hear for more information and pictures.

Would make an excellent choice of 2nd box for the canal or river as they are leightweight and have plenty of room.

Comment

Bttt....

Would be willing to do a good deal on all three boxes together

Comment

Prices Reduced

Prices have been lowered so get a good bargain gents! These would make excellent christmas presents for someone.

I have a good condition Rive Superlight box with a plastic base and Octoplus XL main frame. The box comes with an adjustable Octoplus footplate all with mud feet and has a pole cushion seat with a 30mm drawer unit and padded carrying strap. I will also include a 6 bait box aluminium bait tray, some draw dividers and other Octoplus box accessories. Price £75+ P&P or collection

I also have other Rive tray and drawer units for sale which would fit this box.

I also have a good used condition Kiley 5 drawer canal box in burgundy. It has the original folding footplate with mudfeet all round and a foam pole seat. The box has 2 large and 2 small front drawer a side drawers and room for pole winders under the seat. It has a few other accessories and again comes with a aluminium sidetray. The down side is that one of the brass catches is broken but it can be easily fixed. Price £60ono + P&P or collection

The last box is a vgc blue Matchbox Team 5 drawer box (British made). It comes with the deep base for reels and float tubes and has 2 large and 2 small front drawers and a cross drawer. These drawers have been divided but this can be removed. It also has a tray for pole winders under the seat. This box comes with an adjustable Penrose footplate which has mudfeet and a Matchbox seatbox cover. I am looking for £65 ono + P&P or collection.

Prices are negotiable and I will be willing to post at cost or meet within a reasonable distance. These boxes are used but have plenty of years left in them and would be good for a new match fisherman or a youngster. They would also make a nice christmas present for a loved one.

Please PM me on here for more information and pictures.

Comment

matchbox

pm sent

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
            X