Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Online shop or Tackle shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online shop or Tackle shop

Just interested to ask the question - have any of you on here bought fishing tackle online?

Was it just because it was something you cant find locally? Or was it because the online price was loads cheaper than in the shops?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

yes i have.its somethings i can not find it in the shop but sometimes its cheaper online

Comment

online tackle

Hi Simon,
      I know this post is old however i thought i would let you know that i buy 40% of my gear online, i find it a bit cheaper and just as good as the shops.
      For examle i bought a new maver seat box yesterday and recieved it today when i got home from work at about six, so the delivery is really fast.
      tackle these days is expensive so why not save a buck or two....
      Steve Swan.

Comment

I use my local tackle shop as much as poss. and he's not averse to matching fishing mag advertisers, but have also used Ebay to buy quite a lot of accessories. I don't think I'll ever have to buy anymore hooks,float rubbers,floats,weights etc!! Recently found the Fox website including their Match luggage almost half the price I paid in a tackle shop for rod holdhall and matching carryall!!Fox International - Home Page
        John - Kingfisher
        Talk Angling Senior Member
        Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

I've used them only for small stuff that I couldn't get in my local shop, ie; floats/ hooks & line.
          [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
          X