Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

140 pole floats garbolino preston ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140 pole floats garbolino preston ect

hi after just ordering my self aload of handmade floats im having a clear out i have 140 mixed pole floats from preston, garbolino, j range, ect all in good usable condition some a few marks on but nothing serious. in this lot there are 70 garbolino dc range ranging from 0.1g to 0.4g but with all the floats they range from tiny 0.1g to preston greens at 1g i would like to sell in one lot at £75 including recorded delivery thats about 50p per float thanks lewis
    [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

will you sell me the garbolinos on there own? Porky

Comment

ill give ya 65
      Foul hooking king

Comment

floats

pm sent

Comment

pms relpyed to theres over £250s worth of floats here easily worth £75 bttt

Comment

They sound a bargain to me but I think you will sell more easily and even make a lot more money if you wanted by splitting them up into smaller sets.

Comment

true lets try it who wants 70 garbolino dc range floats £45 including recorded delivery and that will leave 70 mixed floats drennan carpa 4 dibbers maver black ice paste floats and loads of others £40 including recorded delivery pics should be avalible later including a full list of the floats thanks lewis

Comment

lewis i replied your p.m
                Foul hooking king

Comment

pm replied mate, pics should be avalible around 6ish thanks lewis

Comment

pictures now in my albums on my profile thanks lewis

Comment

Lewis is doing them at a very good price. If he was making money he could easily split them into sets and sell them on ebay. All things considered 50p a float is very cheap when they cost £1.20-2.00 new.

Comment

thanks mate if no one snaps them up soon they wll be slit into sets and put on the bay lol thanks

Comment

hello mate are the dc floats still for sale if so mate how do you want paying thanks kev

Comment

the garbolino floats are very good apparently, but thats such a horrible blue colour, if i was to buy them i would put a black marker pen all over there bodies to get rid of that colour, black bodied floats are the best as then you can concentrate on whats important the tip going under rather than have a horrible coloured body which is very distracting when it stands out soo evocatively! I normally marker pen black ink over all my pole floats and leave a small window around the required shotting it takes. up there for thinking, down there for, well you know"

Comment

sold to silverfish pending payment thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X