Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

carp baggin machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carp baggin machine

I was recently given a 13m middy carp baggin pole but the no 4 section was shot any ideas where i might get a replacement

Middy................................serious they have loads of sections and probably can tell you what would fit even if they are out of production
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Nottsangler

There is a company in derby called poledoctor that repair sections they do a great job, very reasonable price and they also make new sections and do pole refurbs. possibly worth talking to I found them very helpful. (fishing_ pole_ repairs_ polerepairs_Manufacturers/Repairs)

Comment

Give John at The Match Men a call they are one of the biggest stockists of Middy.
        The number is: 0115-9278859 I know there internet orders come with free P+P but shouldnt think it would matter.

Baggin Machine

Comment

Thanks lads ill check out your advice and thanks baggin ive already spoke to john colin and bill at The Matchmen and they are trying to locate me one.

Comment

Working...
          X