Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

daiwa tournament clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa tournament clothing

i have a daiwa tournament windstopper(blue).......worn for about 2 months ...........i also have a pair of gore tex daiwa tournament trousers(blue) ......also worn for the same amount of time.........both are in very good condition and are size medium............i want to sell as a pair rather than split , im looking for 125 quid............i live in essex and am willing to met up within a reasonable distance, im not looking to get involved in posting the garments sorry

Originally posted by frodofishes View Post
    i have a daiwa tournament windstopper(blue).......worn for about 2 months ...........i also have a pair of gore tex daiwa tournament trousers(blue) ......also worn for the same amount of time.........both are in very good condition and are size medium............i want to sell as a pair rather than split , im looking for 125 quid............i live in essex and am willing to met up within a reasonable distance, im not looking to get involved in posting the garments sorry
    If you would post, I would be interested. Or if you do any Fishomania qualifyers, could meet there?

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
      If you would post, I would be interested. Or if you do any Fishomania qualifyers, could meet there?
      nath you will have to loose some weight wont you.

Comment

im fishing the one at stafford moor ?

Comment

Have you got any pictures or a link to a site that sells what you have?

Comment

http://www.nathansofderby.com/product_details.asp?d=1&c=44&p={D9A54C3B-6D48-4C33-8577-6362EED9CEB6} and http://www.nathansofderby.com/product_details.asp?d=1&c=44&p={F012BE90-C1F0-4321-AA42-41DA50F2E6FB}

Comment

Originally posted by frodofishes View Post
              im fishing the one at stafford moor ?
              Me too, I'll buy it off you there if that's ok? And a medium fits me fine!

Comment

HELLO MATE ,im interested what size is the medium i live in herts and if they are still available and the right size im defiantly interested,pm me mate and let me know where you are ,cheers mate KEV

Comment

Ill take them and pay you £160 to post them? You'll be able to send them by courier for about £8-£10

Comment

sry guys ive been away for a few days........nathan watson has agreed to buy the clothing , im meeting him at the fish 'o' at stafford moor.........if this doesnt take place then ill give you both a shout

Comment

Working...
                    X