Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

2 Browning poles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Browning poles

14m Browning Aggressor Sting
    This is a very slim and light pole at only 620gms at 12.5m (so it states). Comes with 3 power top 2 fitted with white hydro, maver pure latex 18/20 and Milo Krypto no.12 (1 of these is brand new and only used once 18/20). It has one no.3 section in good condition and 2 no. 3 sections that have broken and I have telescoped (I use these on the heavy elastic as they seem stronger). Its is in good condition and open to reasonable offers.

7m Browning Margin Master 2
    This has only been used a couple of times and is in excellent condition, fitted with red hydro this pole has never let me down and am only getting rid of it as wife got me a new fox margin pole. Again open to reasonable offers.
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

hi i might be interested in the 14m pole, however i dont know much about the pole. could you tell me how much you bought it for so i could make a reasonable offer. thanks.

Comment

Hi Dan,
      I paid £500 for it when I got it and believe it from the same mandrel as the Browning Black Magic. It does handle carp well and has a 20 elastic rating. Don't know where your based Dan but more than welcome to have a look 1st.
      [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

Comment

Hi Dan
        Has the Margin pole any spare tops? I'm thinking of getting a Margin pole for the first time and if the price is right I may be intrested. Have to post it, i'm in the Essex area. I am assuming the description you have given is O.K.

Comment

Hi little fish again,
          Yes the description is spot on this pole has been used at most 4 times since brought new last year. It only has the one top set as stated above fitted with red hydro. If you want some pics just let me know.

Comment

Hi lil fish, I've got the original margin master and they're strong enough to pull trees up!
            MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Some pics (hopefully)

Comment

bet the wife was out when these were taken !
                the carrot bites back:D
                ooh you are awful!!

Comment

hi sorry i took some time deciding but im affraid im going to purchase a new pole, best of luck selling the pole.

Comment

Margin Master gone to a new home, cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X