Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wireless Fish finder Sale,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Fish finder Sale,

I have a few brand new wireless fish finders that a friend of mine brought when he was on holiday, they are all CE marked so legal in Uk. They are wireless upto 40 yards and practically the same as the Hummingbird smartcast ones. Being sold on ebay for £75.00. I will take £55 each or make me an offer if anyones interested. Email me on [email protected] for more info.

Shall we club together to get Teepot one?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Thats a bit below the belt David, but may be called for

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

trying to find a swear word for you 2 buggars........voitsac............is the best i can come up with
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Not being funny but these are rubbish! bought the hummingbird one and its great out to about 3M but if you cast it past that then there is no signal ... mind you does the Teapot fish past 3M?
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

only in winter..if theres snow.......any one have the new Samaritans number they changed it without telling me

Comment

Acctually oneabung they have a range of 40yards when the water is calm and still manage 30 when its not. I use one myself and so do a few of my friends, and anyway this isnt a hummingbird one.

Comment

No use to me.......theres usually never any fish within 50 yards of my peg
                Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

duno about fish finder...but plenty of bites in this post

Comment

No use to me either... 16mtr in any direction and no flippin bites
                    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

finding em's one thing catching them is another
                      the carrot bites back:D
                      ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Originally posted by compleat tangler
                        finding em's one thing catching them is another
                        I bet ! Your the type that struggles in a goldfish bowl
                        [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

idont think i will need one beign as i fish oveer 100 yards
                          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                          X