Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

carp bed and chair for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carp bed and chair for sale

i have a Terry Hearn cocoon carp bed and a Fox evolution chair for sale only £50 the two, both items in very good condition buyer collects, Oldbury area phone 07711987441

Would the bed be a super cocoon?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/rover220coupeturbo/ta3.jpg[/IMG]

Effort = Success

Comment

no its just a cocoon

Comment

On Wednesday evening I agreed to buy these 2 items for the asking price, I offered to pay by paypal but was told because he didn't know me it would have to be cash. As I live in Wakefield I said I would arrange for my sister-in-law, who lives in the area, to go with the money and collect them on my behalf. She went today only to be told abruptly that 'he expected it to be done straight away and the items have been sold to someone else'.
        Lesson learnt!
        www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

to Gaz3899 following your call on that wednesday evening i was led to believe i would be contacted that same evening, i had received several offers for the items over the phone during the period they had been advertised, just for no-one to either turn up or follow up their interest, when i hadn't heard from you or your sister-in-law by thurs night i assumed you were just another time waster, i sold the items to someone who DID turn up as promised on fri afternoon, i apologise to your sister-in-law if i sounded abrupt this was not my intention, Don.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdon View Post
            to Gaz3899 following your call on that wednesday evening i was led to believe i would be contacted that same evening, i had received several offers for the items over the phone during the period they had been advertised, just for no-one to either turn up or follow up their interest, when i hadn't heard from you or your sister-in-law by thurs night i assumed you were just another time waster, i sold the items to someone who DID turn up as promised on fri afternoon, i apologise to your sister-in-law if i sounded abrupt this was not my intention, Don.
            Mate you should never assume, Gaz has got a very good reputation on this forum and if he says he will do something then he will. Having said that no matter who it was if I had agreed to sell something to someone and I was unsure as to what arrangements had been agreed then I would try to make contact with that person before selling to someone else....yes they are your goods so in theory you can do what you want but an element of fairness should be involved

Comment

Working...
            X