Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shimano ix 4000r reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano ix 4000r reel

I have for sale a Shimano IX 4000R reel in excellent condition. I have just filled the spool with brand new 6lb Daiwa Sensor line which has not yet been used. This reel is silky smooth and the rear drag works beautifully. This particular reel has some very innovative design features one of which is the one handed finger dab bail release. This allows you to trap the line between your forefinger and the little 'paddle' shown in the picture and pressure on the paddle then releases the bail arm for casting. Cleverly, when in anti-reverse mode the reel backwinds just enough so that the finger dab is always at the top in the right place for your finger. The reel is very lightweight due to the composite body.

If I'm honest I don't know what these are worth so I'm asking for £15 plus £3.50 postage. Please tell me if you (honestly!) think this is too much, but don't make me silly offers, or if you think it's a bargain then buy it!!

Payment preferred as Pay Pal 'Gift' please.

thanks, Graham
    Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

P.m. mr maver man.
    Stu.S.

Comment

PM replied to and offer accepted so it looks like the reel is sold pending payment. Thanks all.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Payment and pm sent mate,cheers,
        Stu.
        Stu.S.

Comment

Working...
        X