Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rods and reels for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rods and reels for sale.

I have for sale a very good condition Drennan DRX 12' 10" Method feeder rod. It comes with 3oz + 6oz tips as i cannot find the others as yet but they will be included if i find them. I will also include a Drennan rod sleeve.This rod is ideal for long distance, big method feeder fishing or big river feeder fishing. Main line - 6lb to 10lb. Hooklength - 4lb to 8lb. Capable of casting 5 1/2oz method feeders with ease. £75.00 ono including delivery

Middy MTDI Genetic XI Carp multi-tip feeder rod. This is an 11' 2 piece bomb/light feeder rod. Hardly used and still has plastic on handle, includes 3 push in quiver tips. I have used this for short range method feeder fishing and its a great little rod.
    £35.00 ono including delivery.

Daiwa Regal-Z 2503T front drag reel, featuring gyrospin and a one touch handle. This is still very smooth and has hardly been used, i cannot find the spare spool but if i do i will include it when sent. £17.50 ono including delivery

Spro Passion 740m front drag match reel, this has a shallow spool and is a very smooth reel but the writing on the side has faded. £12.00 ono including delivery.

Daiwa PG 1650 long cast feeder reel, the paint is peeling and it looks rough but still works really well and is very smooth. It has a one touch handle and quick release spool. £12.00 ono including delivery.

I cannot find any spare spools for these yet but if i do i will include them when i post. I am willing to listen serious offers for all the lot.

Paypal gift is my preferred method of payment but i will accept postal orders or cash.
    Cheers

can u pm me ur adress il have the spro reel mate

Comment

Bttt

Comment

Middy MTDI sold.
        Spro Passion 740m sold.

Will now accept £65 for Drennan feeder rod including delivery.
        Daiwa PG1650 £10 including delivery
        Daiwa Regal Z £15 including delivery.

Comment

£65 for a drennan drx rod posted A Bargain,iv just pulled mine off ebay they want them for nothing,, or they don,t no a top rod when they see one,

Comment

Better be quick then.

Drennan DRX 12' 10" Method feeder rod. FREE DELIVERY on eBay (end time 10-Sep-10 16:34:58 BST)

Comment

DRX feeder rod now SOLD pending payment
              Milo accessory bar SOLD.

Comment

Spro Passion 740m front drag reel with match spool, writing on side faded but reel in good working order. In original box. £12 including delivery.

Daiwa Regal-Z 2503T front drag reel, featuring gyrospin and a one touch handle. This is still very smooth and has hardly been used, i cannot find the spare spool but if i do i will include it when sent. £15 including delivery.

Daiwa PG 1650 long cast feeder reel, the paint is peeling and it looks rough but still works really well and is very smooth. It has a one touch handle and quick release spool. £10 including delivery.

Comment

I will have both reels if you can find the spare spools

Comment

Originally posted by tobymut View Post
                    I will have both reels if you can find the spare spools
                    Just had another 90 minutes sorting through stuff and haven't found them, i have found spools for reels i haven't had for years though. I've told my Dad to have a look at his as there is still some gear in their garage but i'm not holding out much hope i'm afraid.

Comment

hi mate is the spro still up for grabs

Comment

Yes mate the other bloke never sent payment or answered my PM's.

Comment

hi carter
                          dont if ya gat the last message ,let me have your email adrress and ill send payment via paypal..
                          cheers.pete

Comment

PM sent fella.

Comment

Never mind mate! would think they would sell on ebay easy enough if you have trouble selling on here :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X