Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rive drawers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rive drawers

I have 3 wooden fronted rive drawers for sale 2x 30mm 1 x 60 mm one of the 30mm wooden fronts has a crack in the wood only all 3 fronts have been sanded and varnished at some point all catches work fine and are in excellent condition. Fronts I assume could be removed and the drawers used without the wood

cosider swapping for a spray bar for d 25 cash either way depending or sell at £30 inc postage
    " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

Hi mate
    would you be interested in selling the 2 30mm drawers? I dont use 60, but really want them! cheers...Mark
    Can't catch enough.....

Comment

yes i would but to be fair i would rather sell all three together sure you could sell the 60 to james and tell james to sort me a spray bar out

Comment

Who is James?
        I have. Fox bump bar/ support I can swap you for all 3
        what do you think? Happy to send a pic
        cheers...Mark
        Can't catch enough.....

Comment

I thought you new him i have just bought an xt 500 from him i thought i was talsking to you the other day in the shout box but i must be mistaken sorry not keen on the fox bump bars sorry

Comment

drawers now sold pending the usual

Comment

Working...
            X