Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Clearing out a few bits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing out a few bits.

Maver Distinction 13ft Match rod in very good condition. This comes with 3 top sections, light, medium and heavy. £80

Abu Garcia Ambassador rod holdall in good condition with 2 elasticated whips inside that are ideal for beginner. £20

Abu garcia 11ft float rod. £15

Brand new Landing net plus a telescopic pole and a well used 8ft keepnet. £20

Middy power carp Whip, 5.5m. As new, ideal for kids or beginner. £15.

All items for collection although could post at cost.

Will listen to offers on above items.

Comment

Any takers before its auctioned off? The maver is a great conditioned all round match rod that retailed at £199 when it came out. Offers will be considered..

Comment

Bttt

Comment

bttt

Comment

I will have a chat to my mate about the middy whip mate
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
            [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Are you sure its a Maver Distinction 13ft Match rod? I only ask because I thought they only came in Medium or heavy
              versions and as a straight through 3 piece (No tips)

Comment

Thats what it says. Will check the exact specifications later but it comes with 3 tips for Light, medium and heavy work. So a allround float rod.

Comment

Conner,

The Middy whip comes with a extra top section and both are elasticated. There is also a free rig and i will check to see if i have a couple extra , if your friend wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcgrumpy1 View Post
                    Are you sure its a Maver Distinction 13ft Match rod? I only ask because I thought they only came in Medium or heavy
                    versions and as a straight through 3 piece (No tips)
                    Hi, Its a Maver Distinction Triple action match Rod, Very good condition still has cellaphane on handle.

Comment

bttt

Comment

Working...
                      X