Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

connisour g20 SWOP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connisour g20 SWOP.

Back up after not being able to come to a decision last time..

Connisouer g20 in VVGC no breaks or repairs etc.. 5mths old and used maybe 20 times..

Comes as a 16m pole, 6 top kits with 11h x 2, 13h x 2,and 15h x 2, Plus 3 or 4 others that i use for silvers.. Plus a BRAND NEW number 4 section thats just cost me £70!

Rate my pole at £800ish

Looking to swop for a pole and up to £300ish cash, so a pole worth 450-500..

Im after a 16m with plenty of tops as i fish both commies and the drains.

Let me know what you have to offer. Must be able to swop at my door in Boston,Lincs as i dont drive.
    Effort = Reward.

would prefer something more suited to all round fishing rather than a lump pole.

Ian
    Effort = Reward.

Comment

pm you mate

Comment

pm replied,

Still open to offers lads..

AS i say im after something more suited to all round fishing, as i have a wide varied series of matches this winter, from commies to drains..
        Effort = Reward.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Morning Ian, I've replied to your PM from earlier!
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Lads,

If i cant get something sorted out with Graham, then i will reply about the 2 TKS poles, and the Garbo pole..

Ian
              Effort = Reward.

Comment

Hi all I've just agreed a deal with Ian on a swap. Sorry to all those of you who were interested.

Graham
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                X