Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fox Match 6 Drawer competition Seatbox, Midnight Blue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Match 6 Drawer competition Seatbox, Midnight Blue.

The box is in great condition, and it is an all round great box! comes with 6 drawers, 4 drawers are slim and the other 2 are deep drawers. The seat unclips and under the leather seat is space for 2 winder trays. The box has a deep base unit to store reels, catapults, larger items etc. The box comes with the original Fox Footplate and is also in great condition. I have the Fox up and unders for the box which is supplied free of charge, and also supplied with the box is the universal Fox Super side tray, and a fox match box cover.

The box is ideal for any angler wether you are a beginner or a top match man, it is a light box so is great for when fishing canals.

I am willing to sell this box at a great price so as i have to state a price i will say £80 ONO.

Preferably collection, but if you want it delivered it will be extra for delivery.

Feel free to ask me any questions

Have you some pics that you can add m8 ?????

Comment

yes i will get round to that mate, just gota get myself a lead for my camera so i can upload them to this, give me a day to get them up

Comment

Working...
      X