Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino G995 16mtr Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino G995 16mtr Pole

As titled for sale:

the pole itself is in excellent condition with only minimal wear to joints, no breaks, repairs or cracks etc.

comes with 4 power and 4 match kits, extendable cupping kit and cups, 2 short and 2 long 4,s and also a brand new long no.4 off a G796.

the only down side to the pole is some scratching to the painted sections and a tiny hole in the 16mtr section which i have glued and used without a problem for ages.

Price: £790.00 ono

phone 07976 653389, collection from halesowen west mids or will meet within reason.

bttt

Comment

have you still got the 995 for sale , i have a superlegion and i am intrested

Comment

Just curious how you got a hole in the section?!

Comment

mice

Comment

is the pole still for sale mate?

Comment

Sorry to everyone who's posted on here but my computer died for a few days!!

yes the poles still available!!

as for the hole in 16mtr section i caught it right on the corner of the patio table whilst cleaning the pole after the very first time i'd used the pole!

up in the water, i'm liking your thinking!!!

Comment

Bttt

Comment

are you open to offers 790 is a bit rich for me

Comment

Working...
                  X