Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa sr3 14.5m pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa sr3 14.5m pole

hi guys i have a daiwa sr3 14.5 metre pole for sale.

it comes with : 4 x Power top two's
    1 x Match Kit
    1 x Mini extension
    1 x Cupping kit

The power kits have a number 10 maver latex, number 12 maver latex, black hydro and purple hydro.

The match kit is fitted with a number 8 maver latex.

The pole is only around 7 months old and is in absolutely mint condition, no scratches, chips or repairs, it comes supplied with all of the relevant tubes.

Reason for sale: The want of a 16 metre pole

would be willing to post

Comment

Needs a price matey......Forum Police will be onto you....

Comment

How much are you looking for buddy?
        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

whoops i knew i had forgot something!

sorry guys, i am after £350 for the lot.

I would prefer for it to be collected.

thanks for pointing that out lads

Comment

A mate just sold a 1 year old 16m sr4 with 14 kits and spare number 4s for 350... Might need to rethink that price buddy
            [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Dick View Post
              A mate just sold a 1 year old 16m sr4 with 14 kits and spare number 4s for 350... Might need to rethink that price buddy
              I wish i had heard about that one.
              The SR3 for sale is not a bad price but like everything else is only worth what the Buyer will pay.
              Good luck Badger
              Colin

Comment

he must be nuts!!! Just kidding, thats up to him, but i paid well over 500 quid for this pole brand new including elastics etc so i will definitely take no less than £300, if nobody wants to buy it then there's always ebay , thanks anyway guys

Comment

sorry guys but i have decided to keep the price at £350 because i cant afford to lose £200 on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                    I wish i had heard about that one.
                    The SR3 for sale is not a bad price but like everything else is only worth what the Buyer will pay.
                    Good luck Badger
                    Yea, I'd have snapped it up if I'd moved a little faster damnit!

And Badger, I've seen some kit go for well over the odds on Ebay, definitely worth a reserved listing I would say.

Comment

i would have snapped it up myself!

yeah ill see what happens on here first though

Comment

The problem is that buyers are not interested in how much you paid for elastics etc as they will change them so you are down £50 straight away also a mid range pole will drop by 30/40% the minute you walk out of the shop. Ebay is your best bet as prices for some reason are higher on that site. just trying to be honest mate. cheers John
                        John

Comment

The prices may be higher on Ebay but so are there Fee's when you've sold it...

Comment

thats the only problem, you pay to advertise, then you have to give how much back after youve sold it "/, so i reli would like somebody on here to buy it but if not then i dont have another option, pole now down to £325 and that is the lowest i am willing to go

Comment

bttt

Comment

Working...
                              X